No metal once damaged can be restored to a perfect 100%. But at PDR, we restore every coin-size dent to as close to its original condition.
Paintless dent removal is a highly skilled unique process that repairs coin-size dents, dings and creases without harming a vehicles factory paint or creating the costly and time consuming need for traditional body shop repairs.
Due to the fact that once the metal has been stretched, it will leave a wavy pattern. But PDR will attempts to restore every dent to its original condition with satisfaction guaranteed.
The lists of our limitations are below:
– Extremely large dents that has affected the vehicle body lines.
– Extremely sharp or distorted dents.
– Paint or clear coat is missing or cracked.
– Dents that end at the very edge of any panel.
– Prior poor auto body or paint repair.
The Paintless Dent Removal process is virtually 99% environmentally friendly.
– As no chemicals are used there are no toxins being released into the atmosphere.
– The work is only carried out on panels, which can be repaired by Paintless dent removal.
– The Dent repair process involves manually massaging the dent from behind using hand tools where no electricity is needed.
As you can see Paintless Dent Removal seems to easily be the most enviromentally friendly option when getting your cars dings and dents repaired.
Contact us today to see what we can personalize for your vehicle.Get a Quote